This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.
By continuing to use this website you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy. To find out more, click on this link: Read More Allow Cookies
Inspiring young people to realise their potential

Ronan Daly Jermyn is a proud corporate sponsor of Junior Achievement Ireland, a not-for-profit group that encourages young people to remain in education and teaches them the skills they need to succeed in a changing world.

Junior Achievement Ireland recruits, trains and supports volunteers from business to deliver education programmes across a range of  employability, financial literacy, Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) subjects and entrepreneurship skills in total 17 structure primary and second level programmes for 6-16 year olds.

In 2017, volunteers from Ronan Daly Jermyn inspired and motivated 163 students in 7 local schools.

Jennifer Cashman with 3rd class students from Crosshaven Boys National School

"“I thoroughly enjoyed my JAI experience. It was particularly special to me as it was the first time that I returned to my own primary school. I loved interacting with the girls and being part of their community while I taught the programme to them.” Deirdre Malone with 1st class students from St Columbas Girls National School.

Arthur Cullinan with 6th class students from Scoil na Crosie Naofa, Mahon
Ronan Geary teaching 4th class students from Glasheen Boys National School

Letter footer for printed documents
© 2017 Ronan Daly Jermyn
Web design by Granite Digital