- Area: Real Estate
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Dublin
Ready to put your ambition into action? To work alongside bright minds, be part of supportive teams and to answer the questions that make a real difference to businesses? Discover a career at RDJ.
RDJ are a leading Irish corporate law firm combining the sharpest legal insight with human intelligence to deliver long-lasting business impact. By investing in the potential of our people and the relationships that create winning teams, we are the legal advisor of choice to some of the most innovative and ambitions companies across the globe and employer of choice to the best talent.
Empowering our clients with answers, not options in diverse areas of the Irish economy.
We are looking to hire a Legal Executive to join our Housing Team in the Real Estate Department to provide legal executive support to solicitors. Based at our Dublin office, this is a permanent, in-office, full-time position.
- Managing conveyancing on behalf of our clients
- Investigation of Title
- Drafting contracts for sale
- Registrations of title in Registry of Deeds and Land Registry, stamping and dealing with queries to complete registrations
- Assisting with preparing and amending collateral warranties, letters of appointment, in particular inserted agreed scopes of services and fees into relevant schedules
- Liaising with clients and consultant on the status of construction documents, for example preparing and updating status tables
- Issuing documents for executed correctly, requesting PI letters
- Reviewing construction due diligence reports, with a view to preparing first drafts
- Collating reports and trackers to keep clients informed on the up to date status of their transaction
- Assisting in the preparation of transaction completions, bibles of Title/Security
- Liaising with Clients, Solicitors and other Third Parties
- Data Room Management (HighQ)
- Other Ad Hoc administrative activities as may be required
Background and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a legal environment as a legal secretary or legal executive in a property department of a law firm
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
Key Skills Required
- Good time management
- Adaptable, positive and helpful
- An ability to prioritise and achieve results under pressure, with a keen eye for accuracy with a high level of attention to detail
- Good work ethic, working on own initiative and as a part of a team, willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with clients and colleagues
- Have advanced MS Office skills
We offer leading wellbeing initiatives, support for employees walking or cycling to work and respect for our people’s work-life balance. We’ve been recognised as leaders in workplace wellbeing by Ibec, as well as earning the KeepWell Mark and being listed in Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 Companies 2023.