- Area: Banking and Finance
- Experience: 2 years
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Hybrid
We are looking to add an experienced full-time Legal Secretary to our growing Cork based Banking team and invite driven and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
About the role:
This role will support the Banking team, responsibilities will involve providing full general secretarial support including but not limited to:
- Digital audio typing
- Document management: Preparation of legal documents, formatting legal documents, red-lining and version control
- Preparing and arranging registration of Land Registry or Registry of Deeds documents including use of the Property Registration Authority website
- Requisitions on Title and scheduling title documents
- Drafting various security items from banking precendent database
- Saving and storing documents electronically on firms practice management system
- Filing, photocopying, scanning, answering the phone, making appointments and liaising with clients
- Opening, closing and maintaining client files
- Diary management for both the Solicitor and files
- Other duties as may arise depending on the workload across the Cork office
Background and experience:
- Full training will be provided but ideally applicants would have a minimum of two years legal secretarial experience ideally in Banking and Property
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
Key Skills required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT and systems capability
- Strong people skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple activities at one time
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage time efficiently
We offer leading wellbeing initiatives, such as our healthy eating webinars, support for employees walking or cycling to work and respect for our people’s work-life balance. We’ve been recognised as leaders in workplace wellbeing by IBEC, as well as earning the KeepWell Mark and being listed in Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 Companies 2021.
This is a full-time, permanent role and offers hybrid working of a minimum of 3 days per week in the office.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.