- Contract: Fixed Term
- Location: Cork
Ready to put your ambition into action? To work alongside bright minds, be part of supportive teams and to answer the questions that make a real difference to businesses? Discover a career at RDJ.
RDJ are a leading Irish corporate law firm combining the sharpest legal insight with human intelligence to deliver long-lasting business impact. By investing in the potential of our people and the relationships that create winning teams, we are the legal advisor of choice to some of the most innovative and ambitions companies across the globe and employer of choice to the best talent.
Empowering our clients with answers, not options in diverse areas of the Irish economy.
About the role:
The Marketing Executive provides direct support in the execution of a wide variety of marketing and business development initiatives, including facilitating all aspects of the firm’s external events, CRM data management, legal directory submissions, email marketing and updating website and marketing content.
Responsibilities include providing a range of support including, but not limited to:
- Organise, coordinate and manage logistics for Firm-sponsored webinars, events and tradeshows. This includes development of invitations and management of invitation lists using the Firm’s email automation tool – Concep, event material preparation, reminders, execution of events and follow-up communications.
- Support production and dissemination of Firm thought leadership content (clients alerts, insights pieces and other digital content) and identify and pursue opportunities to republish content to expand reach and engagement.
- Create and update website content and supporting graphics consistent with RDJ brand, and adapt content for pitches, presentations and other client communications.
- Prepare legal directory and awards submissions across multiple practice areas. Primary directories efforts include Chambers Europe and The Legal 500.
- CRM Database - Leverage the firm’s CRM database (Legal360) for business development purposes (e.g. pulling activity reports, contact lists for invitations; maintaining contact lists; etc.). Manage on-going tasks such as developing mailing lists, merge duplicate contacts and companies, manage bounce backs, clean-up of data fields to ensure consistency and quality of data, and general troubleshooting.
- Plan, write and post engaging content to the Firm’s intranet.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the firm’s capabilities across assigned practices and industry groups.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, exhibit a high degree of initiative and intellectual curiosity. Demonstrated ability to learn, retain and work comfortably with the substance of a wide array of legal practices.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritise and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing, proofreading, presentation and communication skills. Attention to detail is essential.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- A commitment to deliver exceptional client service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Full-driving licence.
- Previous experience in a CRM role within a Law Firm or Professional Services or event management is a plus.
We offer leading wellbeing initiatives, support for employees walking or cycling to work and respect for our people’s work-life balance. We’ve been recognised as leaders in workplace wellbeing by Ibec, as well as earning the KeepWell Mark and being listed in Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 Companies 2022.
Interested candidates should apply with their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org