- Area: Banking and Finance
- Experience: 2 years
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Dublin or Galway
Ready to put your ambition into action? To work alongside the brightest minds, on the most supportive teams, answering the questions that make a real difference to businesses? Discover a career at RDJ.
RDJ are a leading Irish corporate law firm combining the sharpest legal insight with human intelligence to deliver long-lasting business impact.
We bring together human intelligence and legal insights across our three offices to deliver the most impactful outcomes for businesses and careers. By investing in the potential of our people and the relationships that create winning teams, we are the legal advisor of choice to our clients and employer of choice to the best talent.
Empowering our clients with answers, not options, in diverse areas of the Irish economy, we advise multi-nationals as well as established and growing Irish companies, institutions and leading insurance firms.
We are looking to add a qualified solicitor to our Banking and Financial Services team and invite driven and qualified candidates with one to three years of banking experience in a leading Irish or international law firms to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
The successful candidate will join a friendly and flexible team and will gain further experience in all forms of general corporate secured lending, acquisition finance, real estate finance and development finance. The successful candidate will also have regular engagement with senior lawyers to help progress your development and training.
The successful candidate must have:
- a minimum of 2 years PQE in banking and financial services law
- drafting experience of transactional banking, acquisition finance and real estate finance facility and security documentation and familiarity with LMA-style documentation
- excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with clients and colleagues
- a practical and commercial understanding of clients’ needs
- excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- an ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative; and
- a strong work ethic and flexible approach to work
We offer leading wellbeing initiatives, support for employees walking or cycling to work and respect for our people’s work-life balance. We’ve been recognised as leaders in workplace wellbeing by Ibec, as well as earning the KeepWell Mark and being listed in Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 Companies 2022.
This is a full-time permanent role with hybrid working and flexibility available.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and CV