Cyber-Security Incident Response
Information and security breach can often be high profile, damage confidence and severely impact your business. RDJ offers a 24/7 Incident Response Service and have broad experience advising clients in the end-to-end investigation, management and recovery from security incidents.Meet the team
Our multidisciplinary team have significant technology, privacy, regulatory, media, employment and dispute resolution expertise and offer a sophisticated and considered approach in times of crisis.
Working with a bank of independent technical experts, we assist in breach containment, crisis management, forensic investigations, notification of stakeholders, data subjects and data protection authorities. In addition to advising clients on breach response, we also advise on regulatory investigations and claims arising out of privacy and security breaches.
- 24/7 Incident Response Service,
- engagement and management of crisis management teams across various jurisdictions,
- investigation of data recovery and restoration,
- notification of personal data breaches to regulatory and policing authorities,
- notification of personal data breaches to clients and data subjects,
- engagement and oversight of PR crisis management teams in relation to the management of incidents, reporting to senior management teams and the providing of coaching to executives in respect of the management of media attention and queries from journalists and third parties,
- implementation and oversight of mitigation and remediation actions,
- the management of complaints including complaints to the Data Protection Commission and regulatory authorities, and
- advising in relation to audits and investigations.
Super responsive in times of crisis. Sound, practical advice with in-depth knowledge of the subject matter– The Legal 500 (2022)