We have tried to ensure that our site meets the following technical standards:
- We aim to maintain every page of this website at compliance level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- The site is produced using W3C HTML5 code for clarity
- In line with W3C recommendations, all formatting is in a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) file – if users choose to disable this file they will see a 'plain text' version of the site
- Font sizes will scale on adjustment in the browser
- Special print styles have been included to provide a ‘print-friendly’ version of each web page
The RDJ LLP website has been tested in a wide range of browsers. Our website has been designed for optimal viewing in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10
Adobe PDF documents
Where there are PDF documents on the website you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you are using a screen reader you will find useful information and resources on the Adobe website. https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Our Site Map provides a hierarchical outline of the structure of our website with links to all sections and pages. If you experience any difficulty in accessing www.rdj.ie, please don’t hesitate to contact us.