- Area: Corporate and Commercial
- Experience: 5 years
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Cork
Ready to put your ambition into action? To work alongside bright minds, be part of supportive teams and to answer the questions that make a real difference to businesses? Discover a career at RDJ.
RDJ are a leading Irish corporate law firm combining the sharpest legal insight with human intelligence to deliver long-lasting business impact. By investing in the potential of our people and the relationships that create winning teams, we are the legal advisor of choice to some of the most innovative and ambitions companies across the globe and employer of choice to the best talent.
Empowering our clients with answers, not options in diverse areas of the Irish economy.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an associate to join our Corporate and Commercial Team in Cork. The team comprises a highly regarded group of corporate and commercial lawyers spread across our 3 offices in Cork, Dublin and Galway. We share a passion for delivering commercial solutions to the legal issues faced by our clients and take real pride in what we do.
Acting for a broad mix of Irish, international, private and public sector clients, the RDJ corporate team advises on all areas of corporate and commercial law including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, corporate governance, corporate reorganisations and joint ventures. Our corporate team also works closely with other specialist units within the firm to offer coordinated legal advice on areas such as tax, employment, commercial property, and a range of regulatory and restructuring matters.
This is a full-time permanent role with hybrid working and flexibility available
Background and experience:
Associates with a minimum of 5 years of general corporate experience in a leading Irish or international corporate law firm are encouraged to apply.
Key Skills Required:
- Commercially astute with a strong business sense
- Experienced in both working as part of a team and independently, with specific experience in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Manage internal and external client relationships
- Have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- Have excellent academic credentials
- Be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification experience
We offer leading wellbeing initiatives, support for employees walking or cycling to work and respect for our people’s work-life balance. We’ve been recognised as leaders in workplace wellbeing by Ibec, as well as earning the KeepWell Mark and being listed in Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 Companies 2021.
Interested candidates should apply with their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org