Partner, Cork Office
Aisling is a Partner, practising as part of the firm’s Banking and Finance team. She advises several leading domestic and international banks, financial institutions and non-bank lenders in relation to bilateral and syndicated facilities. Aisling provides banking legal advice to some leading Irish corporates, property investors and developers.
Aisling advises on a broad range of banking-related matters. She has particular expertise advising on the finance elements of investment and development real estate transactions. She has also advised international entities on various consumer and regulatory issues in relation to the Irish lending market and has advised a number of Irish and international banks on their standard loan and security documentation. Aisling trained and spent over seven years practising with a top five Irish law firm. She was also selected for a secondment with the legal department of leading European bank.
Aisling’s widespread experience includes:
- Advised a pillar bank on the provision of development finance relating to the development of 700 residential housing units, including the pillar bank’s first ever lend in relation to the development of modular housing units.
- Leading advisor to a non-bank lender advising on its suite of facility and security documents and the provision of finance by it to numerous borrowers in the hospitality and healthcare sectors.
- Advised an Irish corporate in relation to senior and mezzanine facilities of €100,000,000.
- Advised an Irish pillar bank on the provision of real estate finance in relation to the acquisition of significant Dublin city centre properties.
- Advised an Irish corporate on the complex finance elements of the purchase of another Irish corporate group, totalling in excess of €25,000,000.
University College Cork (BCL)
University College Cork (LL.M)
Law Society of Ireland (Diploma in Corporate Governance)
Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland
Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales (non-practising)
Her attention to detail, approach to resolving issues as and when they arise and communicating same to us has made our work easier to deal with– The Legal 500
UCC receives €50m funding for new Cork business school
RDJ is advising University College Cork on a EUR 50 million loan by the European Investment Bank.
Beechbrook Capital provide follow-on capital to the BHSL Group to facilitate growth
RDJ advised Beechbrook Capital on the provision of follow-on capital to the BHSL Group to facilitate their continued growth following the acquisition of Glan Agua Ltd.
RDJ lawyers recognised as “Leaders in their Field” by Chambers Global 2022
Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers has recognized three RDJ Partners as “Leaders in their Field” for 2022.
CBI Review Finds Weaknesses in Risk Management Frameworks in Credit Union Industry
CBI Review Finds Weaknesses in Risk Management Frameworks in Credit Union
RDJ advises West Cork Distillers on refinancing to support growth
RDJ advised West Cork Distillers (WCD), a leading producer of craft Irish whiskey and spirits, in raising a suite of bespoke working capital and other facilities with Bank of ...
FinTech goes green
Green Fintech faces a bright future