Partner, Dublin Office
Evin is a Partner, practising as part of our highly-regarded Real Estate team. He specialises in property development and investment across residential (both traditional, social and PRS schemes) and commercial sectors. He advises a broad range of clients including developers, financial institutions, government agencies and investors. Clients value his commercial approach to transactions and his ability to navigate complex and diverse legal issues to ensure the best commercial outcomes.
Evin spent four years as Senior Legal Advisor in the National Asset Management Agency where he advised on large-scale portfolio loan sales, debt restructures, development financing, stapled-financing, insolvency and multi-jurisdictional enforcements.
- Advising Marlet Property Group in respect of prominent development schemes in Dublin including College Square (540,000 sq. ft. Grade A Offices).
- Advising Bain Capital/Lugus Capital in the acquisition and subsequent disposal of multi scheme PRS portfolios to international private wealth funds.
- Advising Glenveagh Properties plc. on the acquisition of several prominent development landbanks including c 70 acres at Tyrrelstown, Dublin.
- Advising MasterCard Inc. in relation to the leasing of its European Technology Hub and Innovation Campus at 1&2 South County, Leopardstown, Dublin – comprising 200,000 sg.ft.
- Advising InfraRed Capital – on the acquisition, development, financing and leasing of 191 residential units at Northern Cross, Dublin.
University College Cork (LLB)
Law Society of Ireland (Diploma in Property Tax), (Diploma in Commercial Conveyancing),(Diploma in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring), (Diploma in Commercial Litigation)
Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland.
Great blend of technical knowledge and commercial practicality. He is always engaged, available and up to date on the real estate sector.– The Legal 500 2022
Court of Appeal - Onus on restricted director to adduce evidence to demonstrate that he acted responsibly
In this Insight, Darryl Broderick and Leah Moriarty from our Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring team analyse a recent Court of Appeal decision which highlights how crucial...
Regulation of Providers of Building Works and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2022 - Amendments to the Residential Tenancies Act 2004
Changes to the Residential Tenancies Act 2004 have been introduced by the Regulation of Providers of Building Works and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2022 which was signed into...
Beechbrook Capital provide follow-on capital to the BHSL Group to facilitate growth
RDJ advised Beechbrook Capital on the provision of follow-on capital to the BHSL Group to facilitate their continued growth following the acquisition of Glan Agua Ltd.
RDJ lawyers recognised as “Leaders in their Field” by Chambers Global 2022
Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers has recognized three RDJ Partners as “Leaders in their Field” for 2022.
Legal Considerations for Parties Undertaking Retrofitting Projects
On 8 February 2022, the Government announced a new National Home Energy Upgrade Scheme (the “Scheme”) which will provide increased grant levels of up to 50% of the cost of a t...
Smart Construction is a podcast for construction professionals covering the latest in construction contracts.
This podcast series will discuss collaborative contracting, with an emphasis on business information modelling (BIM) and will review other technologies which may become popula...