We help lenders and borrowers raise capital and execute deals so they can achieve their business ambitions.Meet the team
Our Corporate Finance team has extensive experience in acting on both equity and debt financings, with experience extending from seed-capital investments for start-up companies to handling multi-million-euro funding rounds led by some of Europe’s leading venture capital and private equity investors.
On the investor side, we routinely act for several of Ireland’s leading venture capital providers. In addition, we advise a number of leading Irish businesses on significant corporate financing facilities.
- Poppulo in a €30 million aggregate primary and secondary equity fundraising with US venture capital firm Susquehanna Growth Equity.
- Marco Polo (formerly TradeIX) on an equity investment by Accenture (NYSE: CAN) in the company.
- Healthcare 21 Group in its funding round with H2 Equity Partners, and subsequent acquisition of Aquilant Limited.
- Genesis Automation, a healthcare technology provider, in relation its to equity financing by Enterprise Ireland.
- Waratek on a number of multi-million euro funding rounds.
- Advanced Safety Management Limited (ASM) on an investment by UK-based Phenna Group.
- PCH International on series A, B and C investment rounds.
- FleetMatics Group on series A, B and C investment rounds prior to listing.
- Lonsdale Capital Partners, a UK private equity group, in respect of the Irish aspects of a significant investment in Horseware Ireland.
- Oyster Capital on its investment in Synergysuite Limited, a provider of cloud-based software solutions for the hospitality market.
- Solvotrin Therapeutics on its financing by London-based RAB Capital and existing investor Elkstone Ventures.
- Irish cosmetic treatment chain, SISU on its Series A led by Greycroft and Bullpen Capital.
- White Swell Medical on a group reorganisation and subsequent $30 million equity fundraising and convertible debt investments led by US based RA Capital.
- Neuravi, a company dedicated to improving clinical outcomes for stroke patients, on numerous equity fundraising rounds including Series A and Series B investment rounds.
Highly reactive, great depth in capability, commercially sensible, fantastic turnarounds. These guys rank as outstanding in my book– The Legal 500
strategic legal thinker and commercially astute– The Legal 500 (2022)
very good at listening to where we are coming from and tailor solutions to suit us– Chambers Europe (2022)
The legal advice is never given in a vacuum and always takes account of the commercial perspective– The Legal 500 (2022)